I've never used this Spellbinders edge with the hearts, so I thought it was about time I tried it.
I took a sheet of Core'dinations Pearl, and made 5.5 x 5.5 inch card, then die cut one edge, and used a Fantasix to stencil Brilliance Pink between the two die pieces.
I knew I wanted to cut the DP and mat to match the bottom, but was afraid if I cut them to size first, they wouldn't match, so I cut the CS wider than the card and used the die. Next, I laid them over the front in the position I wanted them and measured and cut them to fit, then cut a 5.25" square piece of pink for the inside.
The DP is from K&Co, and the pink is pearlescent CS from my stash. I wish I had bought more than one of each K&Co stack this paper came from when I first saw it, because I never found these stacks again. There were two matching stacks, and they had some lovely papers.
After applying the paper to my card using my Yes! Paste, I decided to stencil the hearts and dots with a deeper shade of pink Gellyroll pen. It made a pretty little design on the inside of the card, and made the hearts prettier from the outside. (You can't really tell that from the photograph).
The motif in the center is from JustRite, and was cut with one of their custom dies from Spellbinders. It was stamped with VersaMark, and embossed with gold EP. It was colored and shaded with a combination of the pink Brilliance ink, and two Gellyroll pens. Both layers were mounted dimensionally.
The butterflies are from two MS punches, and were punched from the same DP as the background, then I added gold accents, bent the wings up, and applied them with glossy accents.