Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Oval Cameo Card


I finished this card very late last night.

The card is made using Spellbinders Floral Ovals. I wanted the card to be shaded with Brilliance Rocket Red Gold and Delicata Golden Glitz, but the red gold wasn't quite gold enough, so I shaded over the top of it with the Golden Glitz, and it gave a really pretty pink gold shimmer. I wish it showed in the photo.

The card is embellished with a pink pearl, some gold Liquid Pearls, a Cameo from my stash, and a string of tiny gold pearls for a frame around the cameo. All the dies were outlined just inside the die with a gold Gellyroll pen.

9 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
Gorgeous card!!!!
Cameos are so elegant and you have really showcased this one. Love all your fancy dies.
Myrna

craftieodmae said...

Stunning!

Sasha said...

Your card is stunning, Kathi. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but life has been very hectic here and I just haven't had any time to craft or blog until this evening. Looking back you have created some beautiful cards. I'll try to keep up, but if I miss a day, or two, please forgive me x

JD/ Jill said...

Kathi, this is so pretty! And I know, that you would know that I would like this one...PINK!!!and Lacey...Very nicely done!

Marie-Louise said...

Oh Kathi this is absolutely gorgeous.

Alison Scott said...

Fabulous card. Very elegant.

JD/ Jill said...

Thank you, Kathi, for the birthday wishes...It was a nice day...Hubby took me to breakfast (where you get your breakfast free on your birthday! Then he took me to a craft store near us that is going out of business, everything was 60% off. There really wasn't much left, but enough that I managed to get a few bargains...made me happy! My daughter called to wish me Happy birthday...(last year she forgot and called a day later...smile. It was a good day...

Unknown said...

WOW Kathi what a stunning card i love it. I would never thought of using these dies to make the base card. Well done xx

Debs

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

wow Kathi have a cameo but not the diecut still could improvise what a clever idea!! Shaz in oz.x