Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gold and Pearl Lattice Card


I was looking through my Dresden Paper this morning and decided to use this lattice background for a card. I used my new Yes! paste to attach the lattice and the gold borders around it. I like the paste very much, and think I will be using it a lot!

For stamps, I used four different ones from JustRite. They were stamped with VersaMark, and embossed with Gold EP. I cut and embossed them with matching Spellbinders Dies, then mounted them dimensionally, then decorated everything with Liquid Pearls.

After I added the pearls, the irises needed something, so I painted it with some Micro Pearl PearlEx paint I made. It was still wet when I photographed it, and the paint rippled the paper a bit while it was wet, but it's perfectly flat now.

It's one of those cards I really liked when I finished it.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your gold cards are always so beautiful, and this one is no different. Don't forget to take a pic of your work desk before you clean up.

JD/ Jill said...

I can see why you like this one. It's awesome! Very nicely done.

Myrna said...

Kathi
Wow, what a rich looking card !!!
I would like to be watching you produce one of these exquisite cards.
Myrna

Marie-Louise said...

Very elegant card Kathi. Really beautiful.

Sasha said...

Your card is stunning, Kathi. I love the rich gold. Your stamping and embossing is done beautifully, as is your painting with the pearlex paint...gorgeous! x

Anne-Marie B. said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! Very elegant!!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--LOVE this gorgeous card! I've never used Yes glue--might have to give it a try as I assume it dries clear & works on a lattice--not any easy thing to glue.

Angela said...

This is spectacular, Kathi! Rich and a master piece!