Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

New 6x6 Album


I saw the instructions for this album on the Graphic 45 website, and even though I haven't got any of their papers, I wanted to try this album using papers I had.

My album doesn't have as much stuff on it, because I'm not wild about lots of stuff on my albums. I really prefer them simpler. For mine, I used some papers from a stack I got at Hobby Lobby in December.

The top photo shows the album completely open.


This photo is the front of the album. There is a place for a photograph or piece of memorabilia and a label.


The album is a trifold, and this is what you see when you open the first flap to the left. Each page has a pocket at the bottom, with a 4x4 tag inserted. When you remove the tag, there is a place for a photo on the actual page behind the tag, a photo on the tag, and on the back of the tag there is a journaling spot. I've got a photo of a page with the tag removed and the back of the tag further down the page. There is also a label on each page.


This photo shows the next page open to the right, and the front of the next section of the album.


When you open both sides of the next section, this is what you see. Each side of this section has a flap which opens. The center of this section is the next section, which is a gatefold. The horizontal photo spot on the gatefold isn't crooked, the door was open a little when I took these photos, and it makes it look crooked. I didn't notice it until I uploaded it and started writing this.


This is the same section with the outside flaps open. Each flap has a place for a wallet sized photo and a tag on both sides.


This is the gatefold open. The gatefold has horizontal pieces which have space for more photos on each side of them. In the center is another page with a pocket and tag.


This is how each page looks with the tag removed. The back of the tag with the journaling space is above. Each tag has an identical jounaling spot on the back.


This is the back of the album. In the Photo, I have shown the spines of the album on each side of the back.



7 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
You did a marvelous job on this album.
Myrna

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of work...but looks so fabulous! I have to check that out, but it would take me forever to get something like that done...Jill the slow cardmaker...smile...
but I do have some graphic 45 papers that I think would neat on an album like that.

Marisa Job said...

Wow! This is amazing!! I love this mini album, you did a great job!!

Marie-Louise said...

What a marvellous album. Great idea and I do like the paper you have used.

Antoinette Voorn said...

Super , super and again superrrrr

Gr Antoinette
http://antoinettecreacards.blogspot.nl

Alison Scott said...

Wonderful construction. I love it.

Sarah J Erwin said...

Beautiful album! There is an elegance and simplicity to it. The OCD part of me really appreciates the symmetry!! Beautiful work~