Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Grow with Love Fancy Fold Card




I decided to try making another card using a fold by Thea Wildeman. The first one I made was here.

The background of this card was made using some DP by Anna Griffin that I've had in my stash for a number of years. The three tags are all from two different sets by K&Co. The scalloped borders in the card's window were made with a MS edge punch.

The top photo is of the card closed, and the bottom two are different views of it open.

Thea has made a diagram for this card on her blog. I changed my measurements into inches, and for this card, I used a piece of CS which is 6" x 12".

My card is scored at 4' and 8".

Where Thea has 3cm, I made mine 1".

Where she has 2cm, I have 1.5".

Where she has 3.5cm I have 1.25".

The measurements I used on this card make it look nicer when closed than it looked in my first card.

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous and amazing!!! I may have to take your lead on this one and give it a try!

JD/ Jill said...

Incredible! What an amazing card! So beautifully done!

Sasha said...

Fabulous kinetic card, Kathi. Love all the pretty papers you used x

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card!! Love the fold, very original!!