Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

White Congratulations Card


This one was really difficult to photograph. In person, it is much prettier. The sparkles are very sparkly, and the edges of the ribbon are white with a touch of iridescence, not pink.

I used Brilliance Platinum for all the stamping, and wanted to use clear embossing powder, but my clear powder is very old, and in those days, the EP didn't work as nicely as what we have now, so I used a different sparkly one I had. I made the card several days ago, and tried quite a few different kinds until I found one which didn't change the color of the ink. I think I used Pink Champagne. (Senior moment here, I have a lot of them)! :-)

The lattice background stamp is an old one from Anna Griffin, and so is the congratulations one. The paper is Core'dinations Pearl. The sparkly layer near the bottom is the same Core'dinations paper, but I went around it with the platinum ink and embossed it with the same EP as the lattice and motif.

The center motif was cut and embossed with two different Spellbinders dies, and both were mounted dimensionally. After I finished the card, I used diamond Stickles to add dots to the lattice and other areas of the card.



3 comments:

Marisa Job said...

So pretty and elegant!!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! So many neat details...

Sasha said...

Such a very elegant card, Kathi x