Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gilded Roses Card



Sorry about the photo. Our power went out the day before we left, and I took this by candle light.

Am posting early in the morning before we leave and scheduling this to go live while we are gone. I'll do better photos and details when we get back.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

We are back from our trip, so I thought I would add to this post.

The background paper is some I've had in my stash for a few years. I loved this paper, it has a pearl sheen to it and looks like victorian wall paper. The rest of the layers are Core'dinations pearl. They were cut with Spellbinders labels four and grand labels four. The center pink layer was colored by applying Brilliance ink with a sponge dauber, and I lightly sponged galaxy gold around the stamped image. All the layers were outlined with a metallic gold pen and mounted dimensionally.

The stamping was done with VersaMark and embossed with gold, then colored with Copics. The stamp is a very old one from Anna Griffin.

The foliage was cut from a pearlized green paper using the MS branch punch, and the roses were some I bought a long time ago.

The bow is one I made from sheer pink ribbon.

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

I think it's a pretty good photo, considering that you had to take it by candlelight. Very pretty. Hope you have a very special Christmas! Blessings, Jill