Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Embossed Background Lace Card


Hopefully as you see this, I will be on my way to Mass and NY to visit with family for the holidays. I am scheduling a few posts to appear while I'm gone. Since I probably won't get much chance to visit you all until I get back, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

This card was made with one of the backgrounds I made a couple of days ago. The matting was made by using the Brilliance Sky Blue and Gold inks I used for the embossing, and a gold pen was run around the outside of the embossed layer. The EF is from Darice.

After mounting the background layers onto the card, I cut a bunch of Spellbinders that I thought would make a snowflake like design from Core'dinations white pearl CS. One motif was cut into quarters for the corners.

The same inks were added to the die cuts with a sponge dauber, then everything was mounted dimensionally onto the card.

Last, I added pearls and Liquid pearls to the die cuts. I thought this would make a good winter card.


2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty, Kathi,
Merry Christmas to you, and I hope you have a very special time with your family. Blessings, Jill

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Have a very Merry Christmas...