Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Painted Box with Another ODBD Stamp



First, I wanted to say I'm sorry I haven't been around to your blogs for a few days, but it's been quite busy here. Hopefully I can start catching up in a few more days.

This is the second box I've done using stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs. For this one, I used the bird from their Sing to the Lord set.

The box is actually prettier in person than it is on here. I had originally planned on painting the bird as a scarlet tanager, but now that I have two of these boxes, I've decided I want to get the Cardinal and Chickadee sets from ODBD for the other two matching boxes I have, and the cardinal will be red, so I painted him as a bluebird instead.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

You're on a roll with your boxes, Kathi. This is another lovely image, beautifully painted x

Myrna said...

Kathi
Your boxes are absolutely gorgeous.
Myrna

Marisa Job said...

Another gorgeous wooden box!!! Love them!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Kathi!! I just love your painted box!! Stunning!! I just love your coloring of the bird!! What an awesome gift!!

hugs,
Chris