This image was scanned from a book of victorian printers ornaments. I made two digital stamps from it. One with both the butterfly and flower, and one with just the butterfly, and printed them both out. The flowers and leaves were colored with Copics. The butterflies' wings were painted with yellow Pearl Ex paint I made, and the body with Twinkling H2Os. I really wanted a deep blue, almost black for the body, but never successfully made one. This was the deepest color I had that was either blue or green. The top butterfly has it's wings lifted up, and both butterflies have a pretty pearl sheen against the flatter colors of the flowers.
The flowers and butterflies were fussy cut with an X-Acto knife and scissors, and mounted dimensionally onto Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, which was shaded with Brilliance Sky Blue.
Everything was matted with green, pink and gold mirror card, and mounted onto a white card. The pearls are Liquid Pearls.