Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Marvelous Squares Challenge

Quite a few people told me they want to CASE my Marvelous Squares card, so I thought it would be fun to link our cards here, so we can all see each others cards.

There won't be a drawing or anything, it's just a way for all of us to share our creations with the Marvelous Squares. If everyone has fun and wants to try making cards with a different die set, we can do that another time!

I just signed up for inlinkz, but have to figure out how to do it. I'll add the link tool as soon as I figure it out. In the meantime, I'll put links to the cards I've made with only Marvelous Squares, including the one where I cut out a bunch of combinations from the die set so you can see what they look like before cutting them out.

Purple Marvelous Squares Card

Card Made from Marvelous Squares

Playing with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares

Marvelous Squares Card with Rhinestones Added

For this first challenge, we should try to make cards using nothing but the Marvelous Squares die set. Stamps and embossing folders are okay, and sentiment tags are okay, but try not to use any other dies for the focal point of your design. Later, we can try combining the Marvelous Squares with other dies. Also, please add a link to this challenge on your page so everyone who wants will be able to participate.

I hope this will be fun for everyone!





No comments: