Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Marvelous Squares Card with Rhinestones Added


After doing my Decorative Labels One card, I decided to add rhinestones to the Marvelous squares card too. I like it a lot better now. It was also daylight when I photographed this one, and while it doesn't show the sheen of the paper, it does show the dimension better.

The photo from the other day is below, so you can see the difference.


4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! This is so pretty! You have me feeling very intimidated now. I'm almost afraid to try my die, I could never make anything as elegant as this with my die...

Myrna said...

Kathi
I like both cards equally as much.
Myrna

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you really know how to layer.

Angela said...

I have this set, and what you have created is devine! Thank you so much for the inspiration!