Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Goodies Coming!

Last Friday I won a $100 gift certificate to Amazon. I couldn't believe it! I spent quite a few days making a wish list, and finally, last night I narrowed it down to what I wanted the most. (Well, what I wanted the most that I could order through them anyway). Then I placed the order.

I'm getting a Stampamajig,
Spellbinders Fancy Framed tags One,
Powdered Gum Arabic so I can use all the pearl Ex I've had for years,
A colorless Blender Refill for my Copic,
Another refill for my ATG,
Ocean Blue Stickles,
Spellbinders Decorative Labels One,
A Distress Antique Linen Reinker for my poor ink pad that ran out of ink the other day,
Spellbinders Marvelous Squares,
More Diamond Stickles, because mine is almost empty,
1/4" Scoretape,
Lindy's Stamp Gang Little Lindy's Try me Set Turquoise, which look really interesting,
And the Copic Refill Booster thing in a set of three.

A few places charged for postage, and I went a little over the $100, but I'm getting all that for $34!!!

I feel so lucky!

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
Congratulations!!
Isn't it fun to be able to get such great things for so little cash??
Myrna

hania739 said...

Gratulacje!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha said...

WOW! Lucky You Kathi! How lovely that you will be soon receiving all those fabulous craft goodies! x

JD/ Jill said...

Kathi, Congratulations! A few years ago, I won $121.00 worth of craft stuff. It's the most I ever won in my whole life, I was over the moon. The shipping charges would have been almost $8.00, but when I went on their website I found out if I ordered 125.00 dollars worth of stuff, no shipping charges. I just added a couple of dollars of extra stuff that my crafting buddy wanted, and gave me the money for her stuff (it saved her shipping charges on her stuff) I ended up getting the 121.00 free, I had so much fun picking out what I wanted, and it felt like my birthday when it came. You ordered some really neat stuff there, and I know that we will ALL get to see the neat stuff on all the great cards you make with your prize stuff.