Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Decorative Labels One Card


I was excited to try my new Decorative Labels One die set from Spellbinders, so, like yesterday, I cut and embossed the whole set.

All paper for this card is Core'dinations Pearl white. All shading is either Brilliance Galaxy Gold, or Memento Bamboo Leaves.

The dies used are Spellbinders Labels One, Grand Labels One, Decorative Labels One, Shapabilities Fleur De Lis Pendants, and one of the Persian accents or motifs for the center.

I cut and layered all the Decorative Labels, shading them with Galaxy Gold, then decided to use the Labels One and Grand Labels one for the card and bottom layers.

After cutting and shading all the rest of the Labels One layers, I mounted them dimensionally.

The corners needed something for decoration, so I cut a bunch of the Fleur De Lis Pendants, shaded them with the Bamboo Leaves, and cut the corners off, using one corner of the die in each corner of the card. Next, I added the Persian die cut to the center, and added a bunch of rhinestones.

After seeing all the pretty sparkle on this card, I may try adding a few rhinestones to some of the die cuts in yesterday's card.

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty, Kathi, so Elegant! I see you are having fun with your new toys...Nothing, like new supplies to have spur inspiration. I need to find time to try some more of my new things.

Myrna said...

Kathi
You certainly made lovely use of your new toys.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such an encouraging comment.
Myrna

Greta said...

Just stunning! Love what you did here & the rhinestones are perfect!

Antoinette Voorn said...

Again a stunning card!! Love the kind of paper you used and the dies are beautiful..

Gr Antoinette
http://antoinettecreacards.blogspot.nl