Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Playing with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares



The Marvelous Squares have a lot of different ways of using them together, and it's difficult to picture what some of them will look like when cut and embossed.

Today, I cut a bunch of them out, mixing and matching to see how they would look when some of them were cut together. I decided to photograph them for future reference, and also decided to put them on my blog in case anyone else found it useful.

I put the four separate little corner pieces into the blank diagonal sections of some of the cuts to show how they can be used to decorate the blank spaces.

4 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

What a marvellous idea. They are beautiful dies. I have them and love them.

Myrna said...

Kathi
Such a good idea. You are such a doll to do all the work for us.
Myrna

JD/ Jill said...

Okay, Kathi, This post did it! LOL. I'm going to get off the computer now, and get out this die, and finally play with it, and see what I can do it. Can you tell that you have inspired me with all your wonderful examples? Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

Kathi, this is just so useful. I can see how many uses I can get out of all these dies, when I tried getting them out my inspiration just dried up as I couldn't visualise what I could do. I can now! Thanks. Melanie x