Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Fancy Fold Card

It's one of those days when I didn't get a card done. I was trying all day to make something I actually liked with my Carnation Creations Die set. I finally found this page a few minutes ago, and may try this one. She's got a bunch more flower tutorials on her site. I haven't looked at them yet, but the carnation is really pretty! Probably part of the reason I didn't get anything good made was because every time I sat down, the phone would ring. It was driving me crazy today!

Anyway, I am uploading a card I made years ago, but never uploaded. I made it so long ago, I don't even remember what these cards are called! At the time I made this one, I only had about two or three Spellbinders dies, so I used this Pendant Die to give the illusion of a doily. I don't remember what the image on it was, but it might have been an Anna Griffin one from a card kit I had.

Maybe I will do better tomorrow!

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
What a lovely card.
Myrna

Sasha said...

How did we manage without Spellbinders, Kathi? LOL!
The other day, while I was sorting through some of my old craft items, I found some lac'e templates, (did you ave those?). There was a lot of intricate cutting with a craft knife, and then folding, to create something that slightly resembled a doily.
BTW your card looks lovely! xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is beautiful Kathi.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card. I made one of these card folds a long time ago...but I can't remember what it was called either. It looks somewhat like a diamond fold card...but this one looks fancier...