Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Aqua Lace

I felt like playing with Spellbinders yesterday, so I made this card with some of my favorite dies, Persian Motifs, Persian Accents, and Ironwork Motifs.

I used a 5x7 card, and layered gold mirror card and CS from the DCWV Mariposa Stack on top. Then I added the borders from the Persian Accents set, and motifs from from the other two sets. The motifs are mounted dimensionally on top of each other.

The flower in the center is one of those Prima flower parts with a little center from a tiny Darice bouquet I had, and stamens added to it. I added Liquid Pearls to parts of the motifs and borders.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card, this looks like a really neat die...There are so many on my wish list...smile...Thank you for your message. I sometimes forget how fortunate I am that I live so close to craft stores...almost too close...LOL. I live within a few miles of A C Moore, Joanne's, and Michael's. Also have a wonderful scrapbook store that is little over 45 minutes from us, that I try to visit now and then, she has so many neat spellbinders.

Greta said...

Just breathtaking! Love how you used these Spellbinders. Thanks for stopping by my blog--fun to hear from someone so far away.