Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Double Zig Zag Card JRC_074

I got seven new JustRite Stamp sets, and two JustRite dies today, so I had to make a new card for JustRite Friday Challenge #074 - "Vintage Masculine". I made this card from another wonderful tutorial by Marianne Skjelstad. I wanted a mottled paper for the card and tried to make my own, but it came out terrible. I didn't have anything I liked for the card, so I used two pieces of handmade paper for the backgrounds. I'm not terribly happy with them though.

The top photo shows the card closed.

The lobster is green because it matches the paper better, and here in Maine, we see more green lobsters than red ones, because most of the lobsters we see are uncooked!

Since I used so many different JustRite products, I am listing them at the bottom of the page.

This photo is when you open the card. All the shells are JustRite stamps from the sets listed below.

While the card is open, you lift the flap, and there is a place for a saying.

All the coloring is done with three Copic markers. One brown, one yellow, and colorless blender. The stamping is done with Distress Peeled Paint, and the distressing is done with Antique Linen.

These are the JustRite products I used.

JB-10025 Nested Oval Medallion Labels Dies

JB-03730 Vintage Label & Banner Dies

CL-03645 Oceanside Oval Medallion - Cling

CL-02220 Sea Shell Bay Labels Twenty Two - Cling

CL-03655 At the Beach Oval Medallions - Cling

CR-03710 Anchors Away

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Another "Wow" card from you...very nicely done!

Steph Ackerman said...

You did an amazing job on this card - I love it.
Thanks for your sweet comments too.

Marisa Job said...

Stunning card Kathy!!! I love making double Zig Zag cards, they are so much fun to make and yours is beautiful!!! I am glad you got new toys!!! You make gorgeous things with them, you deserve them!! Hugs!

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS!!!! I love this, you are so creative!!!!

Sheri said...

You come up with so many clever folds! This is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)