Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shell Card

This was going to be my second entry for JustRite's current challenge. It started out vintage, but didn't end up that way, so I'm not entering it.

I used JustRite's By The Sea set and K&Co DP. The medallion is cut with JustRite's Nested Oval Medallion Labels Dies. The paper I used for matting the medallion and DP is from a stack I bought years ago, but I don't remember who made it. It matched the colors in the DP perfectly.

The distressing and stamping were done with Anna Griffin Chocolate, and the die cuts are K&Co. The distressing isn't really orange like it looks in the photo.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
Such a lovely card.
Myrna

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done!