Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Decorative Labels Layered Card

,

Today I cut and embossed all my Spellbinders Decorative Labels One and Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight dies.

All of them were shaded with a gold ink pad and my sponge daubers, then accented with a gold Gelyrol pen.

Next, I layered them onto a white CS background which had been shaded with the same gold and outlined with a gold PenTouch Pen. The background paper had already been mounted onto a white card.

Last, I added a simple punched and shaped flower and Platinum Liquid Pearls.

The top photo shows the dimension of the card, and the photo below shows how the gold shines.

If the pearls in the center look a little funny, it's because my platinum Liquid Pearls are very runny compared to the other colors. I took this photo while they were still wet and didn't notice that the center ones had flattened out already, so I cut and pasted them from other areas of the card in Photoshop. After they are all completely dry, I will go over them again, and they will look okay. I always have to do this with my platinum ones.

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
The gold is so gorgeous with the dies. You do have some lovely colored background papers.
Myrna

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful Kathi. Love the way you have outlined them in gold.

Sasha said...

Love the beautiful look of lace you created, Kathi. Also love your white and gold combo x

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Your photos taken in two different light/angle almost like you made two different cards...I like how the second photo shows the gold...

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love all the layers!!