I took two photos of this card, one shows the dimension better, the other shows the stamp better.
This one was made with another of my digital stamps. It's another card where I couldn't quite get it right though. I used Spellbinders Labels Eight, and Decorative Labels Eight. I fussy cut the stamp and laid it on the die cuts, but didn't like it, so I shaded the pink with VersaMagic Perfect Plumaria, and went around it with my PenTouch pen. Then the white lacy parts looked too white, so I shaded them a bit with Brilliance pink. It looked better, so I mounted everything onto a card.
Next, I added Liquid Pearls. It looked too flat, so I added Glossy Accents to only the flowers in the stamp to give them dimension. (It doesn't show in the photo, but it does look quite nice in person).
The card still needed something, so I grabbed an old Anna Griffin label from my stash. (We're going off the island in a few minutes, so I had to find something fast). The label had gold lettering and a gold border, but it didn't quite match the card because they weren't metallic like the golds on the cards, so I went around the border with my pen, and it matched better. Next, I lifted up a few parts of the stamp and mounted the label under those. The label is only attached under the stamp, and is loose at the other end, so it's raised a bit by the Liquid Pearls under it, and can be lifted up on that end. It looks better that way, the card isn't as flat as it was.
I'm not perfectly happy with it, but it's okay.