Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

PSX Birds and Sleigh Card


I made this card a few days ago. All the paper was cut with Spellbinders Labels Four, and the matching Grand Labels Four. All the paper is pearlescent. The white and ivory are both Core'dinations, and the two shades of green were in my stash.

The card itself was die cut on the fold with Core'dinations pearl white paper using Grand Labels Four, then the layers were added on top of the card to make the curve at the top match the bottom. Each layer was outlined with PenTouch Gold.

The image was stamped with one of my old PSX stamps using VersaMark, then embossed with Super Fine Detail Gold and colored with Copics. (The pinecones are actually brown, but my phone's camera always seems to pick up the red pigment in the brown, and make it look more red than it is). Since the card was pretty flat, I added the pearls around the frame for dimension.



4 comments:

Sasha said...

Beautifully stamped and coloured, Kathi. I love those dies you used...they look great layered x

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS! Absolutley gorgeous

Greta said...

PSX did make beautiful stamps. I have some myself I was just noticing & need to use them. This card is so lovely--perfect use of the pearls.

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a stunning Christmas card. You did a beautiful job coloring it.