Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Sea

This card is made by mounting a K&Co background onto an off white 5x7 card. I used a stamp from JustRite, cut it with Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two, and layered it onto more pieces of paper cut with the same die set.

Each element was outlined with PenTouch Gold, and distressed with Antique Linen before mounting them. The space just above and to the right of the ship needed something, so I cut a seagull out of the paper and added it. I have sets of those papers in various sizes, as well as matching stickers, but unfortunately the seagulls in this size were only printed flying in on direction. I know it's never good to have everything moving off the page, but I didn't have any choice with this one. I wish he was flying toward the ship instead.

I added Queen and Co pearls to the corner to finish the card.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Such a lovely card, Kathi. I love those papers, the stamp and dies you used. And I think your seagull looks fine as it is. It looks like it's flying from the ship to the shore x

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!