Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Radiant Rectangles Card


This is another card made with some of my new Dies. I really like the blue Wedgewood Jasperware, so I decided to make this card blue and white, reminiscent of my favorite dishes.

All of the blue is VersaMagic Aegean Blue, which was added by placing the dies back on the die cuts and using sponge daubers and fantastix to shade with.

I didn't layer this card dimensionally because I liked the effect of having some parts of the card in relief, and some parts embedded into the background.

The only embellishments needed on this card were some Liquid Pearls.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very elegant. Thanks for your vote.

Antoinette Voorn said...

Super victorian vard ...what gorgeaous dies from Spellbinder!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I love that die set, thanks for voting!!! I appreciate it so much, now lets wait and see!!!

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the die set too!!