Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Adorning Squares Card



I have been taking parts from all the die cuts I made with my new dies. I decided to do them using nothing but die cuts, shading and pearls.

This is the one I made with the Adorning Squares set. It needed something in the corners, so I used some of my Noor! dies for those, since they fit the best of any corners I have. It was really dark today, so I took two photos. One, straight on, and another at a sharp angle to show some dimension.

The die cuts were all layered onto a square which I embossed with the outside die. I added shading to everything on the background except the embossing using Brilliance Rocket Red Gold, and matted it with gold mirror card, then mounted it onto the card.

All the layers were shaded with the same ink, then Liquid Pearls were added.

I almost didn't buy this set, because I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not, but it really is beautiful when you cut and emboss with it!



2 comments: