Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Joy Beyond Measure Ornament Card


In my shop, a lot of people are buying cards made with the Spellbinders 2010 Ornament die, so I needed to make more.

I decided to use this older JustRite Stamp set to make this one. Since these were oval stamps, and not made for this die, I used Dresden paper lace to decorate the parts the stamp didn't cover. I sent for some of the new JustRite stamps which were made for the Spellbinders dies a few days ago, and also have one from Our Daily Bread Designs, so I should be able to make lots of these ornament cards very soon! I did stamp, emboss and color a bunch of them at the same time with what I have for stamps, so I will have a good choice to make cards with.

I stamped this one onto Core'dinations Pearl CS with VersaMark, and embossed it with Super Fine Detail Gold. Then I colored it, and the Dresden paper with Copics. Next, I outlined it with a gold pen and shaded it with Distress Antique Linen.

I wanted it to look like it was hanging on Wallpaper, so I mounted it onto this K&Co paper. The DP was matted with a deep red, and both layers were outlined with gold and mounted onto a white card.

Last, I added a bow to make it look like it is hanging, and some deep red pearls to the corners.



3 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
Lovely elegant old fashioned card.
Myrna

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful, Kathi, Again you did some beautiful work with your gold pen!

craftieodmae said...

You can really roll these beauties out, this is incredible!!