Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Some flowers I made from Prima flower parts

I had a bunch of Prima flowers in those inexpensive cans. The ones where the flowers really aren't finished, with no layers, leaves or centers. I was playing around with stamps and running the stamps over them and layering them and adding centers, and this is what I came up with. None of them are masterpieces, but they were fun to do, and a way to make those flowers which were pretty much unfinished into something that might look pretty on a card.

I didn't add my own color to the yellow and pink one, that was already colored that way, all I did was add a pink and yellow rose I made from those little single Recollections flowers in little bottles.

For the yellow ones, I added just a touch of green to the bottom yellow flower and layered two together and put yellow roses I made in the centers.

For a couple of the flowers I put yellow Liquid Pearls into the center before I added stamens.

The center of the light blue one is made from three tiny flowers I separated from a little Darice bouquet.

All of the stamens are from Darice, and all flowers and centers were glued with silicone glue I got at the hardware store.

Like I said, none of them are masterpieces, but I thought I'd put them on here as inspiration for anyone who can't think of a way to use less than beautiful ready made flowers. These and a ton of simpler ones, such as daisies I added stamens to or added Flower Soft or pearls to the centers, were made in about 3 hours time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all masterpieces cause YOU made them!!!