Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

More goodies at AC Moore

Last week I mentioned getting two Spellbinders dies I already had. The Grand one I opened before I realized I already had it, but the other one was still sealed. Today I got back to AC Moore and exchanged the unopened one for Labels Twenty-Two. I've really wanted that die for a long time because it works with JustRite stamps, and they don't have it on their web site, so you can't order it at the same time.

Then I got two more Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Folders, Elite and Regal. I really like those folders, and the price is right because you get two different designs on each one. If you have only a Grand Calibur but not the raspberry plate, and a Big Kick, see this post I made last week about how to use them in your Big Kick. (Libby, I did good, I didn't have either one of those folders)! (In case anyone didn't read my mother's day post, Libby is the wonderful girl in charge of the scrapbooking section at our AC Moore).

Then, another of my favorite card artists, Elly, showed a new die she got and some examples of cards she made with flowers from it on her blog. I looked for the die last week but they didn't have it, but this week it was there. It's the Sizzix Tim Holz Alterations Tattered Flower Garland die. It has lots of flowers, and leaves in a lot of sizes, and looks like it is going to be so much fun to use for flowers!

I also got the Spellbinders Wonderful Wings Grand die, so now I have larger butterflies. Before I only had the little Cheery Lynn set. I love that set, but it's nice to have both sizes!

I was lucky today, I had my AC Moore Rewards certificate from spending so much money on Mother's Day, plus today there was a 50% off on one item coupon as well. Now I have so many beautiful new dies and embossing folders I won't know what to use first!

No comments: