Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not a good day for cardmaking.

I worked for four hours today on a card, trying several new techniques. I sponged light blue onto my Cuttlebug dotted swiss folder and embossed paper. Then I cut out a ton of Spellbinders fancy dies and layered them. I stenciled them all with Pebbles cream chalks and went around all the edges of the card and die cuts with a matching ink. I stamped a saying on my labels three die, and put it all together with layers and layers of dimensional tape.

When it was done, it looked so messy I decided not to show it. I was inspired by the weather to make the blue and white card, since it's so snowy here today, but like the weather, the card was terrible! It would have been pretty if I had only made it white on white.


This is my messy card. I photographed it at an angle because it looked so flat straight on. It is still difficult to see all the layers, even photographed like this.

No comments: