Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My First Circle Album


This is the first circle album I've ever made. Since it will be for my shop, I didn't make it too fancy, and didn't put any sentiments on it. The top photo is the front and back covers. All of the DP is from Walmart. I used my Xyron to mount thin acrylic over the covers and then Xyroned them onto the card itself. The ribbon runs under the whole width of the card under the DP. I figured this would add strength with tying and untying, and also add strength to the spine.



These two photos are of the inside. One is looking down from the top. I added generic ivory card stock cut with my Grand Calibur and Spellinders Labels One and Tags One, and distressed them with Ranger Antique Ivory. The squares are for mounting Photographs or ephemera, and the tags below are for labeling them. It looked round to me while I was working on it, but looking at the photos, it doesn't appear to be perfectly round. I traced an average sized dinner plate, (about 10"), to make the card.

No comments: