Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nautical Happy Birthday



I had this double sided paper which I wanted to use for a card with one of my Just Rite stamp sets. Since I live on an island in Maine, and we have the largest lobster landings in my town, I wanted the lobsters to show up on the card as well as the brown striped paper on the other side of the card, which worked better with the stamps, so I cut the paper out as the whole card so the lobsters would be on the inside. I probably should have trimmed the white on the inside circle since it partially covers up the Happy Birthday on the larger circle. You can read the happy birthday on the card in person though.

The DP is from Websters Pages, and the stamps are from Just Rite and Stampendous. The blue paper is Mulberry paper applied to CS with my Xyron, and the red paper is from Walmart.

I stamped it with Stazon because I couldn't remember which inks were waterproof, and I wanted to color it with watercolor pencils. The little anchors are from a Martha Stewart punch.

The die cuts were all done with Spellbinders.

No comments: