Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, January 16, 2012

JustRite Friday Challenge #064: Inspiration butterflies


When I was doing the last JustRite Friday Challenge #064: Inspiration card, I saw this beautiful teal paper from the Mariposa Stack by DCWV and knew I was going to have to use it for another challenge card.

I wanted to make it into a sticky note holder, and as I was choosing the colors to go with it, I decided on using gold mirror card rather than brown, so the only brown in this one is in the printed butterfly's body.

The pen and the ribbon are really teal, but they both look blue in the photo.

I used a saying from Just Rite Stamps "You are my Anchor" set and cut it with Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three. Then I outlined that with Liquid Pearls, but that didn't look as nice as I had envisioned it. :-( I also added Liquid Pearls to the filigree butterfly body and as the centers of the flowers.

I also stamped two of the corners with a corner from Just Rite Stamps Elegant Frames. The stamps were done with Versamark, and embossed with Superfine Gold EP.

The filigree butterfly is from the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch, and the flowers are Recollections. The fern leaves are from a McGill punch, and all of the white paper is Core'dinations pearl.

No comments: