Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sweet Shop

I almost got a card finished today, but didn't have quite enough time. The kids and grand children went to Bar Harbor, and I got a call that my truck was finished so I could pick it up in the afternoon. (I was sort of glad I couldn't go to Bar Harbor with them. It's a terrible place to be around the Fourth of July if you don't enjoy being hot and fighting crowds in a million tiny gift shops)!

Anyway, while I was waiting to go pick the truck up, I worked on a card. I shouldn't have picked a complicated one though, because I didn't have enough time to finish it, so here is another dollhouse I made.

This is a view from the top of my sweet shop. I had some really fancy cakes and things in it, but I have them for sale in my shop, and I sold most of the fancy ones. I made all the cakes, pies, cookies, candy, jello, etc myself.

The building was originally a kit from Real Good Toys, and was supposed to be a hardware store, but I decided to turn it into a sweet shop instead because I had made so many confections. Little girls love coming in and having me set it down low for them so they can play with it and look at all the goodies.

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Wow!!! Beautiful doll house!! It must take days to make all the pretty details!! Just gorgeous!!

JD/ Jill said...

Kathi, This looks so creative! Thank you for letting me about the blog win, I did not know until you told me. Really made my day1