Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

ODBD Eternity Card

I probably won't get a card made today, so I decided to upload one I made a few days ago. It is made with Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps and dies, and I kept it simple to showcase the beautiful shape of their custom die, and the saying.

Wow, I just clicked onto the ODBD blog so I could link my stamps, and they are showcasing CAS!

The stamps and dies I used are Eternity stamp set, and the matching ODBD Custom Die - Elegant Ovals .

I stamped them with VersaMark, and embossed them with Superfine Detail Gold. I first stamped, embossed and die cut the largest shape on Core'dinations Pearl, then stamped and embossed the saying and cut that with a smaller die. Then I ran a Krylon 18K pen around the edges of both die cuts, and traced the inside of the smaller die using a gold Jellyroll pen.

The motif is mounted dimensionally onto a shimmery wallpaper designed CS from my stash, then mounted onto a pearl CS card I made from the Core'dinations paper. I added a simple gold bow I made with some old Wright's Trim, and put some Queen & Co Pearls in the corners.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Such a wonderfully embossed card, Kathi. Those words are beautiful.

Jill Norwood said...

This is so elegant and beautiful! Love this set of stamps and dies from ODBD - beautiful sentiment!