Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, November 4, 2011

New Just Rite and Copic Goodies Coming!

I am so excited, I have always loved the Just Rite stamp sets, and I just placed my first order!

I've got a ton of them coming. I have always wanted a bunch of the sets that are being discontinued, and they were on sale. Some of the sets I got also contained the stamp thing, so I didn't have to order as many of those, so I saved a lot of money and got some of the stamp things so it will be easier to order next time.

Some of the new sets I wanted the most also used the stamp things in the sets which were discontinued. I can't wait till my order gets here!

I also am getting my first Copic markers. I've got three greens and three roses coming. It's not many, but we all have to start somewhere!

No comments: