Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cardinal Wreath Christmas Easel Card


I wish my cellphone took better pictures, there is too much reflection on this one, but my card making stuff is at my mom's, and my computer is at home, so I'm never sure what my pictures look like until I get ready to put them up.

This one was cut out on the Grand Calibur. The wreath is another of the die cuts on acetate from K and Co. I mounted it flat rather than dimensional because for some reason I liked it better. The outline stickers are from my dollar store stash and the pearls are Queen & Co.

The frame and saying are from my new Just Rite stamps. I think I need to order the nesties which are made for them, because it's kind of a pain to cut them out and try to keep them straight, even and centered. I embossed them with superfine gold detail embossing powder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love the shape.