Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spellbinders round red and white card


Last week I got a card almost finished and was planning on showing it here today, but yesterday I got my order from Just Rite Stamps, and I just had to use them. Unfortunately, it is never a good idea to stamp and emboss on an almost finished card in case something bad happens. :-(

Anyway, I remade part of the card, but then it needed more embellishments, so I can't photograph it until tomorrow when the Stickles dry, so I am putting an older card on here instead.

I made this card last summer. It would be good for either Valentines Day, or for Christmas. I used one of my Spellbinders dies to cut a card out of Core'dinations white pearl cs. Then I cut the design out of red cs and more pearl cs and layered them on top of the note card and added a Queen & Co. pearl. Very easy, but most people who see it think it took forever and are really impressed. I love having all of these dies and embossing folders. :-) I also love my new Just Rite stamps and the six Copic markers I got at the same time!

No comments: