Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Easel Card with Drawers


This is the first time I have made an easel card with matchbox drawers underneath. I painted the drawers blue inside and out, then added paper to the long edges to make them match the background paper, and added brass brads for drawer pulls.

The white card stock is Core'dinations Pearl, and the green is moire paper mounted on card stock with my Xyron. I made the blue patterned paper on my computer.

The dies are Spellbinders, and the 3D flower was in my stash. (Most of my flowers are punched out and in separate pockets in an album). The pearls are Queen & Co. and the ribbon is some I got at JoAnne's. The die cut on the front was outlined with a Sakura Pen Touch, and I used a tiny dab of gold glitter glue in the centers of the flowers.

No comments: