Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Embossed Vellum Christmas Card


I used a Marianne Designs embossing and cutting folder in my Sizzix Big Kick for this card. I enjoyed doing the pink Cuttlebug Plus one so much, I had to try a Christmas one. I wanted to do this one entirely by embossing, so I used a brass poinsettia stencil I've had for years, and embossed that part on a light table.

I mounted the vellum on green card stock with brass brads. The green is mounted on gold mirror card, and that is mounted on a white card.

I finished it off with green Queen & Co. rhinestones, and made a bow out of narrow gold ribbon.

2 comments:

Stampvanwinkle said...

Beautiful!!!! I see that you used a Marianne Design embossing folder. What is the name of that folder?

Deb

Unknown said...

Do u know where I could buy this folder?