Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, October 14, 2011

I got more goodies today!

I had to take the truck to Bangor (Maine) today to get something fixed, and they gave me a loaner, so of course I went to JoAnne's and AC Moore.

I usually prefer JoAnne's, but lately they haven't been as good as they used to be. I did manage to get two packs of K&Company die cuts. I love the new packs with lots of things in them. They didn't have any of the 3-D packs today, but I got a pack of 58 Tim Coffey die cut CS and Acetate ones, and a Susan Winget set of 84. Those are so much fun because there is so much in them!

Then, I have never bought any Tim Holtz distress ink. I really wanted green, but they didn't have it, so I bought crushed olive and faded jeans.

They didn't have any new Spellbinders, so I didn't get any of those there. They also didn't have a good sale. I wanted the Mariposa stack from DCWV, but in order to get a coupon, you have to send a text. Well, the text didn't work. I tried three times, but no coupon, and the girls there aren't helpful like they used to be. Since I didn't have much money with me, I passed on that.

Then I went to AC Moore. They finally managed to get my white Queen & Co. pearls in. Those are a great buy, 48 pearls in three sizes for one dollar. I got 4 packs. They also finally got a new Spellbinders die, Labels Eighteen, so I got that with a 40% off coupon. They also had Tim Holtz distress ink in peeled paint, which was the one I wanted.

Then I found one Mariposa stack left, and it was 40% off. I was almost out of money, but I've also never had Stickles before. It sure was difficult deciding which three pack to buy, since I knew I could only get one, so I got the Christmas color set.

Now, about the Tim Holtz distress ink. I actually thought they were regular ink pads only shaded, like the picture on the front, but they aren't. I think the picture is what you get when you wipe them over crushed paper. I figured you could put your stamp pad on them and have shaded ink for foliage and things. I guess I will go check out projects for them. I really am not fond of the distressed look, but I'm sure I can use them for something nice. :-)

No comments: