Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Train Christmas Card





This is another piece of my German Scrap. I still had the green Anna Griffin pine cone paper out, and decided the train looked nice on it, so I paired it with Anna Griffin gold pine cone paper, and gold mirror card. I layered them all and mounted them on a cream colored note card. I had a little package of die cut holly branches, I can't remember where it came from, but but cutting the last three leaves off of each branch made them fit the corners of this card perfectly. I wasn't really sure I liked the metallic berries on the card, but they sort of tied in with the gold mirror card, so I left them the way they were rather than playing with them and risking making them worse. The pearls in the corners are Queen & Co.

No comments: