Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Card using Anja Style Stencils and Spellbinders


This one didn't come out very well. My xacto blade was dull, and living on an island,  we have to drive 40 miles to get a new one. It doesn't look as ragged in real life as it does in this photo.

The moire paper is mounted onto a white card using my Xyron Creative Station. The Anja Style Stencil by Marianne Designs was flopped when I embossed and cut it to make the top and bottom match, and I put green ribbon behind the center slots.

The design in the center was cut from spellbinders dies, and I added the cutouts from the green part to the four corners, putting Queen & Co. pearls on top. Then I added a narrow bow made with Offray ribbon.

No comments: