Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Anna Griffin Merry Christmas Card


This card is similar to an example on last year's Calisto cardstock pack. I cut the label from one piece of AG paper, and mounted it on red and green AG pine cone paper. The green background paper is applied using my Xyron to cardstock cut to make a 5x5 card. The light tan paper behind the red is the back of a sheet of AG cardstock which matches the background of the label. (I didn't like the colors in the pattern on the front). I cut around it with patterned scissors. Then I added AG holly die cuts, and used Queen & Co. cranberry colored pearls for berries to add dimension and a richer color.

No comments: