Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Anna Griffin and Spellbinders Christmas Card


This is the second card I made from the Anna Griffin set. The red isn't bright like this in person.

I hadn't used these cards before because I was never happy with anything I tried on them. Today I was looking through my German Scrap and decided this Santa was perfect for one of the AG cards. I found a coppery red pearlescent card stock which was almost exactly the shade of the red on the card, and luckily one of my off white sheets was almost exactly the color of the craft stock the card is printed on. The coppery red one is actually a very subtle pearlescent, not bright like it looks in the photograph.

I cut the two pieces of CS on my Grand Calibur using label Four and mounted the santa on those, then used dimensional tape to apply that and the Anna Griffin label to the card. The label looks gray with white, but it is really cream colored with metallic gold lettering and border. It's funny how different metallic things look to the camera than they do to the naked eye.

No comments: