Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Red and White Lea'bilities Holly Card


I didn't get a chance to make a card today, so I am posting one I made a while back and never put on my blog.

This is similar to one I made about a month ago which was in two shades of green.

This card was made with a holly die set by Leane Creatief BV. The flowers in the corners were made with small punches, and the poinsettia is made with dies from Marianne Creatables.

I accented the card with silver Stickles, but the silver glitter didn't photograph very well, which is why I didn't put this on my blog when I first made it.

I cut the Lea'bility die using wax paper since it is a very fine die. I would expect it would be difficult to remove it without tearing it otherwise.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty! I like the contrast of the red and white. I almost always use wax paper with my dies...It makes it so much easier to remove some of the intricate paper work.

Diane said...

Just a beautiful design, the red and white with little silver stickles is fabulous.

Regards diane
www.charmingly-creative.blogspot.com