Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gold PSX Church Card


I decided to make a simpler card today. I wish all the pearlescence showed in this photograph, because in person, it's very pretty.

All of the paper is Core'dinations pearl in white and two shades of gold, with some gold mirror card for matting. I did the embossing with gold EP, and added gold outline stickers and gold pearls. I only used a few simple embellishments because the pearls and metallics don't really need anything else in person.

I love these old PSX stamps, and am glad I got so many back when they were still in business.

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
This is absolutely gorgeous.
Myrna

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful. Great embossing, and great colors!

Sasha said...

I love all the different shades of gold on your beautiful nostalgic Christmas card, Kathi:) x

craftieodmae said...

so elegant!!

Greta said...

Beautiful card! PSX did make some wonderful stamps--need to get mine out!