Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cardinal Card with Noor! Dies and Spellbinders


For this card, I used a Noor! die for the center, and another one for the corners. First, I cut the Noor! dies out in white CS, then laid the die cuts out in my Spellbinders Grand Labels One, and found that they would fit in the largest one.

I cut the red CS and the gold mirror card out with the Spellbinders die, and trimmed around the red so it would fit inside the gold one. Then I mounted them onto white CS and cut that out larger.

Since it's difficult to find CS larger than 12x12, I cut two more of the largest Labels One, and trimmed the top 1/2" off of one, and scored the second one the same distance from the top. Then I adhered the folded section behind the cut section, and attached that to the back of the card front to create a folding card.

I cut a piece of gold mirror card with one of the Spellbinders circles, and mounted a K&Co tag to that, then used the die to trace another circle on the tag with a gold pen. This was mounted dimensionally onto the card.

The card looked kind of plain, so I added gold outline stickers between each corner, and red rhinestones to the corners and center of the bow on the tag. It still looked plain, so I cut individual little flowers from Dresden paper lace, and used a red Sharpie to add red centers to each flower. Those were glued to the corner die cuts and the centers of the outline stickers. Then I added Glossy Accents to the bow and red berries in the tag to give it more dimension.

1 comment:

Domcia said...

wow, it looks great! love it