Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

More flowers I made from Prima flower parts

A few months ago, I showed some flowers I made from those containers of inexpensive flower parts from Prima.You can see that post here.

I mentioned then, that sometimes I like to take the time to make a bunch of flowers, so they will be ready for cards. I also mentioned that some of the flower parts weren't exactly beautiful, but when added to other parts, or having a stamp pad rubbed over them, I could make some really interesting flowers.

If you have some of these parts that you don't know what to do with, try playing with them. It's really fun!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Great work! Such a beautiful display of flowers, Kathi. Your very own Prima's.
In the past I have bought artificial silk flower stems. Then, taken all the flower heads off, removed the plastic centre, re-arranged them and added a brad.

Myrna said...

Kathi
Isn't it so satisfying to take something and make something really pretty and useful out of it? Lovely flowers.
Myrna