Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Whale Birthday Card

My mother had a birthday a few days ago, and she likes nautical cards. She also likes the simple ones without a lot of bling, so I made this one for her a few days before her birthday.

It uses ivory CS, antique copper metallic CS, and a whale from a sheet of K&Co CS. I antiqued the edges of the K&Co CS, and added a JustRite birthday banner to it so it framed the whale's spout. Lastly, I added Bisque Liquid Pearls, and colored over them with a brown Copic. It made them sort of resemble rusty studs.

It was a very quick and easy card.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Super card, Kathi. Belated birthday wishes to your mother x

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute card...and Yes, please wish your Mother Happy Birthday from me too.