Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Exciting News

I haven't posted as much since I got back from Vacation partly because my internet connection has been either terribly slow, or non existent since I got back, partly because I am trying to catch up with all of your blogs on this bad connection, and partly because I have been working on projects for Our Daily Bread Designs.

I was so excited when the sweet and talented Challenge Team Coordinator Chris Olsen, asked me to be guest designer for the challenges for the month of September!

I have always loved ODBD's stamps, with their beautiful designs and wonderful messages, and began getting their stamps and entering their challenges last spring. Not only are their stamps wonderful, but Kelley and the design team members are so nice. (As well as very talented)!

Anyway, I've wanted to make sure that I had plenty of time to make my examples, and try to do as good a job as Sherry Kushibab and Linda Lucas who preceded me, so I've mainly been working on examples for the September challenges early. That way, if I mess up, I've still got plenty of time to make a new example. :-)

I feel very honored to have been asked to be a guest designer for such a wonderful company. Thank you so much to Chris, Kelley, and the others who chose me!

5 comments:

Sasha said...

Congratulations! Kathi. So well deserved, as you create some beautiful ODBD cards x

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Hi Kathi!!!

Can't wait to see your ODBD creations! Your work is beautiful!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Kathi! Your creations are alway beautiful, can't wait to see what you come up with!
You know it's a small world, I used to go to Deer Isle once or twice a year from my mid teens to mid 30's (long time ago)...it's absolutely GORGEOUS there! Blessings! Kathy

JD/ Jill said...

Kathi, Congratulations! That is really good news! Can't wait to see what you create for them, your cards are always so beautiful...Blessings, Jill

Marisa Job said...

Congrats Kathi!! I'm sure you will do a wonderful job as a guest designer!!